Friday, May 10, 2013

About me, lessons, dear rob and carrie


                               About me

My name is Jesse Espinoza. I am a freshmen at Loveland high school. I am 15 years young. I'm athletic and  like most sports and usually like playing a variety of them. My favorite sport is football and my favorite team is the San Diego super Chargers! I also like school because of the friends, and the opportunity to do well in life. I'm a creative funny guy who likes pizza and long romantic walks on the beach<3 Just kidding! I'm a hard worker and accomplish whatever I put my mind to. Thats about it! Thanks for reading my blog!

                                                                         What I've learned

Geometry in Construction has taught me many things like how to work together, divide work, and to not be afraid to ask questions. It will help me in the future weather its working on my future house or doing taxes which applies to the math. It may even help if I take interest in a career involving hands on skills. It may be very hard but it ends up being very worth it as I know I can apply many of these skills in my life years to come.


                                                                              Letter

Dear Robert and Carrie,


       Thank you so much for all the help on the house its helped us making the house a whole lot. You guys are really nice and cool and I hope your house is great and works fine! I really hope to see you guys again. I couldn't have thought of anyone else id rather help work on this house for. Thanks for everything and letting us work on your house. You guys must have a lot of trust in us!!:)
                   
                         -Jesse Espinoza out

6 comments:

  1. how do you comment on others blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny Jesse, and to comment on other people's blogs you have to click the Blogger logo, then look where it says All Blogs, then on the left side of the page under Reading list, it says Add, and that's where you type the page URL.

    ReplyDelete